From the glorious Stella Duffy, message to the world…
just in case anyone who reads my blog also countenances anything K**** H****** or T**** (incl Jnr) writes/tweets/says, London today was actually :
- taciturn (what are you people doing in my way as I run up the left side of the escalator?!)
- touristy. it’s spring, you’re all welcome – tube etiquette notwithstanding. also, people, there’s nothing in Oxford Street to be so slow for, speed up!
- busy (see above)
- blossomy (see above above)
- lots of smiling police officers, especially in the tube – they seemed very young and I felt for them, I hope they weren’t scared.
- gloriously queer – Diva Awards and prep (for me) for Stonewall Equality Dinner tomorrow
- loads of people being grateful to other people (this was nice, let’s do this more)
- theatre people thinking about being more diverse, more inclusive (UK Theatres Touring symposium)
- every ethnicity, every nationality, every diversity, every faith…
View original post 82 more words